Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Me, in ten words

I felt the need to express myself today. It is rainy and gloomy here in Northwest Missouri, and that isn't really anything to write about; who wants to read about the weather? So, I saw this on a blog I follow, which a friend who knows I like to be inspired shared with me. (Thanks, Nate) Caroline described herself in ten words.

That's right friends. I'm going to describe how I feel at this very moment on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 in 10 words. Then, I'm going home to grill a steak and some veggies.

1~Stressed
2~Blessed
3~Exhausted
4~Organized
5~Passionate
6~Compassionate
7~Alone
8~Focused
9~Committed
10~Content

That's me in a nutshell. Take me or leave me! Now, I'd like to see you describe yourselves in ten words. It isn't as easy task.

2 comments: