Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Going, Going,Gone

Well, my bag is packed and I'm ready to fly the friendly skies. If you know me, you know that travel is nothing out of the ordinary for me. But the trip I'm about to take will be al new. You see, nextTuesday I'll be landing in Israel for a little vaca.

Yes, Israel.

I'd never really considered it as far as international travel goes. I'd always thought of exploring Australia or Africa. However, last year about this time I saw some information on the church bulletin board, and one of the couples at church encouraged me to look into. So I signed up. Made the payments. And now the time has come to head out.

It hasn't been easy preparing for this trip. Studying up on what I'll see. Preparing for May & June work events, and even packing for the WNAF show in Reno that I leave for the day after I get home. But I'm so excited to visit the Holy Land and see firsthand where so much history has occurred.



I'm going to try to update this site while over there, and post pictures to Facebook as I can. I hope you'll join me on this journey!


1 comment: